Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Findings August 17, 2012

Hello lovelies! It's FRIDAY! LOVE this day! I am excited to share my findings with you today and today's finding features the wonderfully talented Lindsey Stirling! She's the only hip-hop violinist I know of anyway! Her speciality is song covers. I found her a while back on YouTube and became a fan that way. Then a few months ago she sent out a call for extras in a music video she was shooting at a nearby town and I said, "What the heck." and went.
Here it is in all its glory. It was an intense night of shooting and I was just an extra in the crowd! I can't imagine the kind of energy it takes to perform live for hours at a time!
P.S. If you liked it you might want to check out her Zelda medley as well!
Enjoy your Friday!
Em

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, so jealous of you! I love, love, love her!! I have seen her in concert a few times with country singer charley Jenkins, she is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've disappeared off the Internets, where did you goooo!

    ReplyDelete