Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Findings August 10, 2012

Random post today but today's Friday Finding is BANGS! Mine, to be precise. And they work too! At least I like 'em.
Yes. They happened. 
Having curly hair you would think this wouldn't work. And I thought that too, but I took the plunge and just did it. (I'm currently experiencing a season or three of changes. Oh boy. More on that to come in a REAL blog post. Seriously. One day...soon?)
So, why do YOU care that I got bangs? Well, you don't have to. I'm not fishing for comments on my new hairdo. I'm just saying...when's the last time you discovered something new about yourself? If you're like me you think you've got yourself all figured out and then, just like clockwork, BOY are you ever proven wrong. So why wait? Go out and try something this weekend you've always wanted to, or maybe something you've sworn never to do just to shake things up. (For me it was sushi. Don't like it, but I tried it and I lived.)
Go head. Take the plunge and find something new about yourself today!
Em

3 comments:

  1. Um.... Thanks, this post encouraged me to get bangs....you rock them better than I do... Also played curses, never again. And sushi...took me a few times before I really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bangs Em- you're totally rocking them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana! So nice to hear from you! I'll bet you do TOO look cute with bangs you lovely lady you!
    Morgan! I MISS YOUR FACE! And the rest of you too of course. Ha ha! Love reading about your little family!

    ReplyDelete