Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Karma? Hope so!

So, remember how I sometimes give stuff away on my blog? This is something I will definitely keep up in the future because now I know how you winners feel! I entered to win a copy of Keary Taylor's brand new "What I Didn't Say" and I WON! We've emailed back and forth and it should be arriving in the next few days. I seriously cannot wait.
Man, I am such a blog stalker. I've followed her for a while because the writing process fascinates me and she's pretty good about posting trivia relating to the life of a writer. When she announced she was writing a new book and then announced it was done in a matter of months I KNEW I needed to read this book. However, limited resources (Aka, an ebook reader and reliable library) kept me from checking this book out. Now I will have one of my very own. So, sigh. This is a very selfish post, but I was just pretty darn happy about winning. Here's a link to her blog and the post. Have a lovely day!
Em
http://www.kearytaylor.com/2012/07/what-i-didnt-say-giveaway-winner.html

1 comment:

  1. Karma rocks- Look at you! You're so cool. ;) You'll have to tell me what you think when you're all through. Lots of love Em!

    ReplyDelete