Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Findings July 6, 2012

Today's Friday Findings is brought to you by YouTube and Benedict Cumberbatch! Yes! That's right! Step right up and check out "Cabin Pressure"! A BBC comedy radio production staring most everyone's favorite detective! Only he's not a detective, he's an airline pilot.
Who works for a one jet company.
For free.
Cabin Pressure follows the adventures of the four employees of the airline company and makes me laugh out loud ALL THE TIME. Which is too bad because it means I can't listen to it at work.
Check it out here and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and do!:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! SO are you plaaning on posting every Friday and sharing something that you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the current goal. Most Fridays will be sharing something that I love and then every once in a while I will have Friday Followers where my followers become eligible to win fun prizes. I've given away things like the new novel Edenbrooke in the past and the Kiera Knightly Pride and Prejudice blu ray.

    ReplyDelete