Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Prequel to Adventures in Moving

Hello friends,
Yes, it is just about that time! The time where I get to move. Again.
Wow. I feel like I do this a lot, and yet I'm surprised by the process every single time. Seriously though, in the last eight years I have moved a grand total of twelve times. This includes moving to school, back home, all the times I moved cities on my mission, back to school and back, then moving out after graduation, and then moving back home when I lost my job and my income.
Wow.
I should write a book about moving and how to do it as a single. It mainly involves boxing a LOT of stuff up and leaving it at your parents house. Ha ha! Although I am TRYING to not do that this time. As the time winds down my list of things to buy keeps getting longer and longer (box spring and mattress, towels, laundry detergent, socks, etc).
I can't wait to keep you in the loop of my upcoming adventures and I will hopefully have pictures to come soon IF I can get my camera fixed. It got dropped over the 4th of July weekend festivities and I'm trying to get that taken care of asap.
Any tips on how to move quickly and efficiently? Thanks!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment