Friday, June 22, 2012

New Friday Themes!

Hey lovelies! It's so nice to see you! And for those joining me from my guest post at Untypically Jia I am so glad to see you! Welcome Welcome Welcome!
I'm in the middle of making new goals and one of them is about Friday! Every Friday I will either post a "Friday's Finding" or "Follower Fridays". 
Friday's Findings will be a post about something new I found during the week whether it be an awesome song (Like THIS post for an example), cool book I read, or funny YouTube video.
Follower Fridays will be where you benefit. Follower Fridays is where I announce free giveaways like I did with Edenbrooke.
And TODAY is going to be a....
FOLLOWER FRIDAY!
Guess what today's prize is?
A brand-new, unwrapped Blu-ray+DVD combo of Pride and Prejudice. (The Keira Knightly version)
Pride & Prejudice [Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy]
(See? See? So pretty!)
All you have to do is follow my blog. I will give you until Monday.
High Noon.
MST.
You're eligible if you're a brand-new follower. You're eligible if you've been with me from the beginning! AND...If you win I will send it to you absolutely FREE!
Yay!
Here's to beautiful times together! Thanks!
Em

2 comments:

  1. Could you have picked a more marvelous show? Honesty! <3 <3 <3 Hope all is well with you Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em, I love all of this, your guest post, the redesigned background. It's been a while, but I'm excited to continue to follow your life through this great blog!! Ha I LOVED the pickle comment, there are no words. Weddings can be awkward. After calling off my own wedding that same summer I was a bride's maid at 2 of my best friend's weddings. I loved it, and love them...but the things some people say! Ha (Or don't say, just avoid you like the plague.) LOVES!

    ReplyDelete