Sunday, June 17, 2012

Feel All the Feelings...

Things have been a little hectic around here the past few weeks. I got promoted at work and now have to drive to a neighboring city for work but I love what I do. And I will tell you more about it once I get my feet solidly under me!
I just wanted to share a new beautiful song I am utterly obsessed with by Ingrid Michaelson called "End of the World". It was inspired by several zombie apocalypse-type movies she'd watched and it's about finding the one you love as the world as you know it ends... I can picture what's going on in the song so clearly in my head. It makes me want to write a novel just for this one scene.
(Warning-this song is extremely addictive. I must have listened to it over 30 times in two days which lead to dreams about the end of the world which were strangely beautiful.) Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment