Sunday, May 27, 2012

The reason for my absence....

Hello lovelies!
Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well! Work is keeping me pretty dang busy and a new calling at church is threatening to run me right off my feet but I love it all the same. 
Just wanted to give you a heads up! I am now Auntie Em! That's right! The newest member of our family arrived May 19th early in the a.m. and she is getting so much love!
Meet Rosie Ray!



The family made a party of it and camped out from about 10:30 p.m. to 5:15 a.m. and we couldn't be more thrilled! Welcome, welcome to you my lovely little niece! You are going to be so loved!




3 comments:

  1. Awww she's darling and congrats! p.s-you guys are crazy waiting in the hospital! Woozer- such troopers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! These are some pics I haven't seen! You are an awesome aunt!

    ReplyDelete