Wednesday, April 11, 2012

BLOG ALL THE THINGS!

Hey peeps! So...yeah. Yet another mini-mega post about my life. Dang. I write for a living. You'd THINK I'd be better at keeping up with something as simple as bragging about my life! Hee hee. 
Ok, not so much bragging as just informing you as to my life. And here we go:
Dilly came home for a visit!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time! Late nights and breakfast at the IHOP was definitely a high-light. See you once you're graduated!
My sister Lauran is preggers and looks ADORABLE:

She and her hubby come over and hang out a lot. (And eat our food. JK!!!!) I LOVE this pic where Lu is eating with a knife and fork and Dustin...isn't. Hee hee. 


We celebrated Pie Day with a yummy chocolate chip pie! Look at me being all cool and artistic with shots of just food. NOT. Who do I think I am? Bakerella? (For real guys...GO check out her website. Can I be like her please please please?)




March just wouldn't be complete without the HIGHLY anticipated HUNGER GAMES MIDNIGHT SHOWING! Me, Jess, Dustin, and Lu hit up the midnight premier. I think we were the OLDEST people there. Everyone else was in high school. No Joke. I was surrounded by students studying for AP finals. And I had to sit by myself. It was so crowded. (That makes THREE midnight showings in a row I had to sit alone! Harry Potter 7 part 1 and 2 being the others.) I digress. LOVED the movie. I think mostly because they were like 95% true to the book. Duh, Hollywood. If a book is popular you really don't need to change anything! Good job everybody!


MORE fun stuffs: BABY SHOWER TIME!


 We had SO MUCH FUN putting everything together and making yummy treats! BEHOLD THE DELICIOUSNESS of chocolate cake, robin eggs, cake pops, crackers, hummus, and lots of tasty salads!


 SO cute...pregnant friends!


So Cute...NOT-pregnant friends. (We were SO exhausted after the shower! But it was very fun!) Thanks to everyone who was able to come and help. I'd hurt my shoulder/neck muscles earlier that week and really couldn't move, but had a shower to run. Mom and the sissies were FABULOUS. I basically just got to sit there and boss people around telling them what to do. So thanks Ladies! You are FABBO!


Happy March Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your narrative throughout this post. It makes me feel like you're really reading this post to me. Such a great writer!! Hope all is well with you and tell Laura she looks fantastic! Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete