Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shocker!

Two posts in a week! AMAZING!
So, just spent the last hour getting my cap and gown! WHAT? CAP AND GOWN? Yes! Cap and Gown...meaning I am ONE step closer to graduation! Woot woot! Happy day!...I think.
I have come to realize over the past few weeks how very lucky I have been to be here at BYU-Idaho. This is such a wonderful school where I've recieved so many opportunities I wouldn't have had anywhere else. The professors here (for the most part) genuinely care about the sucess of their students. I honestly love the smaller class size. I get to know my teachers a lot better this way. I love going to the local grocery store and seeing my professors there! This town is like one big family. There might not be a lot of flashy entertainment here, but we still know how to have a good time.
I feel sad that I'll be leaving soon. I never thought this day would come and I will desperately miss the wonderful people I've grown to know and love. Thank heavens for Facebook and blogs right?
So...inspirtational thought for today: Take advantage of where you are right now. Realize how lucky you are to have the friends that you do as well. Take a minute to think about how blessed your life is. I've been doing a lot of that lately, and kicking myself that I haven't done this sooner!
Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment